1967 GS400 for sale or trade for 70GS350/ partial trade 70 skylark

67 GS400,MATCHING NUMBERS,etc. Bugundy with<BR>black buckets&console,factory tach .<BR> Beautiful car,won't find a nicer looking 67,<BR>e-mail pics available at STG1MILLER@AOL.COM<BR>or cal 616-279 7476 Tom Miller.<BR>Located in southern Michigan.<BR> Will trade even for a 70 GS350 of equal<BR>value, or I'll take a nice 70 350 Skylark as<BR>partial trade.<BR>ONLY interested in a 1970, no other years!!!

I've got 20 grand into this car easy. The<BR>best looking 67 you will lay eye's on,no BS.<BR>Asking 8500 as is with the original 400,plus<BR>several high performance parts already on the<BR>car. This price gets you choice of Buick <BR>rally wheels or polished aluminum Weld drag<BR>stars.Extra 500 gets both sets of wheels,for<BR>a total of 9000.<BR> And for a measly 1000,you can buy my 455 Stage1 race engine with all the good stuff<BR>that I have over 4000 into. 11.90@110 with<BR>this motor.<BR> Grand total 10000 for everything. <BR>Seat of the pants,this car is a low to mid<BR>13 second car with the 400 that's in it now.<BR>E-mail me for pics and more detailed info.<BR>STG1MILLER@AOL.COM<BR>Thanks

Price reduced to 9800 for everything.<BR>Will separate also,but engine is 2200 all by<BR>itself, only offered for 1000 as incentive <BR>to buy the whole car.<BR>Must go soon, I found a new car.

• 3 weeks later...

Nick,thanks for the offer,but I think I'll<BR>hold out for a little more money before I<BR>decide to part it out.<BR> The 455 has been sold,the car is now 8500<BR>firm.Original NR code 400,original BA code<BR>TH-400 trans,3.08 positraction rear. All <BR>numbers match.Also added quick ratio late<BR>model power steering off Monte SS. Comes<BR>with the aluminum wheel's.<BR> If the car does'nt sell before spring at<BR>this price,it goes to the spring Auburn<BR>Auction where it will easily pull more money.