Star Wars Air Cleaner

I am looking for the base plate for a Star Wars Air Cleaner as well as the hold down nut for the same thing. If anyone has them or knows where I might find them I would appreciate a reply or an e-mail (dukec@pacifier.com). I would also consider a complete Star Wars assembly if the price is right. Also if anyone has the original GM part numbers for these parts, please send them along. This was OEM on a 67 GS. Thanks<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dukec:<BR><B>I am looking for the base plate for a Star Wars Air Cleaner as well as the hold down nut for the same thing. If anyone has them or knows where I might find them I would appreciate a reply or an e-mail (dukec@pacifier.com). I would also consider a complete Star Wars assembly if the price is right. Also if anyone has the original GM part numbers for these parts, please send them along. This was OEM on a 67 GS. Thanks</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Dukec We have options here, i have a Nut,I have a complete star wars air cleaner, And I have a guy that is trying to make bases for me but i haven't heard anything from him.These are getting more expensive to buy, plus harder to find especalliy with the base, and nut. Plus to fine one in excellent shape. But I Have three complete units.One sold on e -bay the other day for $268.00, I also called on one recently and he wants $360.00 for his. Call Bob EST after 8pm (810) 785 9179. I'll be home all weekend.Leave a message and number I will return your call if I'm not home.I'll be more than happy to try to help ya.<P>