Wanted-NOS or equiv. 71 LH Front Fender, Core Sup, RT in Fender and rear Convtbl Qtrs

Looking for NOS or equivalent Left Front Fender, core support, Right inner fender, and <BR>Convertible Quarter panels for a 1971 Stage 1<BR>Convertible that I am trying to restore back to original condition. Please e-mail with description/pictures, pricing and location. Thanks.<P>Randy Wroten<BR>Greenwood, Delaware

I have a core support i bought when i worked at the local buick dealer.it wasbolted on a project car.15 years ago car was stored out side fora few years. never seen the road partingout are you interested? Bill Taylor sanduky ohio

Sounds like what I'm looking for if it's solid, how much are you asking for it, and would you be willing to pack and ship it to DE? Please e-mail me at Wroten.RB@PG.com<BR>Thanks.<P>[This message has been edited by Randy Wroten (edited 03-25-2001).]<P>[This message has been edited by Randy Wroten (edited 03-26-2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by Randy Wroten (edited 03-26-2001).]