1973 Buick Electra Limited

1973 Buick Electra Limited PW,Pdoor locks, 6 way power seat, tilt, cruise, rear window defroster, lamp monitors, 110,000 original miles. I have owned this car for over 10 years and have lost my winter storage. This car has not been driven in winter weather since I have owned it. It is green with green vinyl top and green cloth interior. The interior has not a rip or tear. The outside is presentable. The transmission developed a slippage problem in Drive after the fluid and filter were changed and I havent had it repaired. I am forced to get rid of the car and will do so either by fixing the transmission problem or not. I am simply not trying to misrepresent the car. I will look at all offers but this car is no way junk material or parts. I have all original paperwork on it including bill of sale. If you are interested email cfs1@prodigy.net

The owner of the storage facility is on me to get this car out. I will drop the price to $1000.00. Since I have no other storage options where I live it would have to sit out in the elements because I have no place to put it at my house. It really must go.

Car was sold for original asking price of $1500. Ad did not work here but sold it in one day after I placed the ad on traderonline.com The man drove from over 700 miles to look at the car. He did get a good deal and the Buick will live on!!!!!!!