Greetings from Baltimore ....

Howdy all! Sorry I wasn't able to sign in, but am on vacation & using a very fussy 'puter system. Derrick's system to be precise (consultants_1) in Baltimore. Why am I here? Well, I decided that, since I have soooo much free time now that I DON'T have a Reatta to constantly keep up, I'd go on a road trip. Didn't bring the Stealth though .... better yet, I'm doing the trip on my motorcycle.<P>So far, I left NH a week & a half ago. Spent 5 days in NYC (stayed with a friend there), 2.5 days in NJ (stayed with Marie, she's the blonde sitting on the maui blue convertible Reatta on my web-site) & have one more day here in MD (3.5 days total). Off to Nashville next (between riding the m/c & taking pix, that should take me ~3 days). <P>I'll drop another progress report when I get a chance.<P>~Hasta!!!<BR>~B <P>PS - So, does this make me crazy, insane, adventurous, or stupid? Should I have myself committed for this?

Hi all!<BR>Am in TN now - haven't seen too may Reattas on the road throughout the course of my travels. Saw a burgundy one in mid-state NJ & a white one with a trunk mounted luggage rack in VA (near the north end of Skyline Drive) ... and I thought people actually drove their cars. Hmmph!<BR>~Brenda<BR>PS - If you see a mostly black m/c & the little rider has a mostly yellow helmet ... could be me! Going as far as Austin before returning to NH.