Good buy my good friends... Stay well & God Bless

Hi folks:<P>My 1990 Reatta is a total and fought nail<BR>and tooth with the insurance company. Best<BR>I could get on a 27,000 mile one owner Reatta<BR>was $9950.00. What a joke.<P>None the less, our three weeks of ownership<BR>were fantastic (up until the accident).<P>I have since sold the muffler, Owners manual<BR>and remote door opener.<P>I still have original tan floor mats in<BR>fantastic condition for sale.<P>My wife and I have opted for a different<BR>car. Will be signing on the dotted line<BR>for a 1991 Lexus LS400. I think she should<BR>be safe in this car. Reports from owners<BR>seem to be good.<P>Some day I hope to jump back in the market<BR>for a 1991 Reatta (be it hard top or convt.)<BR>just the same.<P>To all you great people, thanks a ton and<BR>wife tells me to thank all of you.<P>Good Luck & God Bless<P>Tully & Nancy Garrett

Good luck to you & Nancy, Tully! Hope to see you back here one of these days announcing your new purchase of a 1991 Reatta! Stay well!<P>Mike Book<BR>BCA # 9202<BR>Reatta # 407<BR>BDE # 109

Guest Shaffer

You and your wife will be very happy with the Lexus. They are very, very safe and extremely well-built high quality automobiles. My aunt in North Carolina has a 1990 LS 400 and it has been a great car. Actually, I am planning to buy a 1990-1995 Lexus LS400 next spring. Good luck to you. God bless. <P>Tony<BR>---------<BR>1972 Buick Electra 225 Custom 4-door hardtop sedan (for sale - $1,800.)<BR>1989 Pontiac Safari 4-door 3-seat station wagon<BR>1991 Honda Accord LX 4-door sedan<p>[ 10-09-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]

Hello Tully man and Nancy , good luck are in order. My ex boss had bought a 1992 Lexus SC400 and is very happy with it, All the Lexus's are good and sound vehicles.<BR>I am after a few parts myself for the car.<BR>I want to buy the BCM(Body Computer Module) as well as the IPC(Instrument Cluster Panel) as well as the ECCP(Electronic Climate Control Panel).<BR>If you can give me a price, I have somewhat limited funds.<BR>all the best and be well.