I have registered & am looking for Reatta!

I am registered and looking for a 1990<BR>to 1991 Reatta. Have a price range of<BR>$6000.00 to $10,000 tops. Looking for<BR>lower milage clean (no dents or door dings)<BR>and smooth runner. You may e-mail me<BR>at tullygarrett@mediaone.net.<P>I have cash and want a car for my wife's<BR>Birthday.<P>Tully Man

1991- Black with tan interior, we are the second owners. The car has 80000 miles and runs great. I'v replaced the struts, brakes, and the water pump all within the past year. This car also has a sunroof, 16 inch wheels and a more advanced ABS braking system than offered in previous years. Please call 919-929-2562 NC $7500 hoov4@aol.com Must Sell!!!!

Guest allbuick

Have an assortment of 88-91 Reattas both coupes and convertibles for sale. Assorted colors priced from $3000 to $8500. Nationwide delivery available, can email you photos. Call Speedway Auto, ask for Phil <BR>(602)276-3200

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Red on Red '91 Coupe for sale. It has 62,000 miles and every option except sun roof. The car looks like it is still sitting on the showroom floor, inside and out. This would be a very dependable car for a Lady.<BR>There is a picture posted on the site.<BR>Lew

Tully, I have a nice 91 coupe. White w/blue leather interior.It has 126K miles,runs good doesn't burn oil. Has new tires, brakes,rotors and calipers. asking $6700 or make me an offer. Located SE Pa. Call me at 610-458-8123.