I WANNA TRADE MY RED 1990 REATTA FOR ANY YEAR REATTA CONVERTIBLE!!! =)

<BR>I have a 1990 Red Reatta with Tan Interior...only 53,000 MILES!!! Sunroof is hard to open, CD player doesn't work and left front headlight bounces a few times before it comes up all the way. Everything else works great and the car is in fantastic condition. Normal maintenance always and the engine runs great. The car was always garaged the first 10 years of it's life until October of 2000. I am the second owner and bought it from an attorney in Chicago area who used it as a third car and babied the car. I wanna trade it for a Reatta convertible. I am interested in all offers so let me know what you have and we'll talk.<P>Sincerely,<BR>Alan D. Sims<BR>MemphisCalipari@aol.com

Are you actually in memphis? I am and have only seen 2 other red reattas around here. Usually on Poplar ave with a female driving it and the other had tinted windows.<BR>Mine is a red 88 in Bartlett

Yes, I live in Memphis. It's good to meet you. smile.gif" border="0 I live real close to The University of Memphis. I am a BIG John Calipari fan and really enjoy Memphis Tigers Basketball. Last night I read one of your old posts that you know of a guy who will repair Reattas cheaply. Can you give me his name, number and location? I look forward to hearing from you soon.<P>Sincerely,<BR>Alan D. Sims<BR>MemphisCalipari@aol.com

I haven't had much success with my offer of trading my coupe for a convertible. Therefore, unless I get a good offer today or tomorrow to trade it for a convertible, I am going to sell it. It's my beautiful baby 1990 Red Reatta with Tan Interior. It will kill me to see it go but I just got married and my wife wants kids ASAP. smile.gif" border="0 It's in Great running and cosmetic condition...ONLY 53,000 MILES!!! So let the emails start rolling in. The driver's window has trouble getting it to go all the way up sometimes and the sun roof will open and close with some assistance from me pushing and pulling on it. The interior lights are kind tricky to turn off once you get them on. You have to use a small screwdriver to slide the knob back to the left. Besides those few things, everything else about the car works perfectly. No AC or brake problems and engine runs fantastic with no major work ever done on it. Car has never been wrecked and was always garaged until October of 2000. Since then, I have been using it as my daily driver in Memphis. I know there a lot of people that would love to have this beauty. Email me with any questions and offers. I look forward to hearing from you soon.<P>Sincerely,<BR>Alan D. Sims<BR>Memphis,TN<BR>MemphisCalipari@aol.com