Attending July BCA National Meet?

DMC90

I hope to be there from Wednesday until Saturday. Last year there were 26 Reattas and hopefully we can have 30 in Buffalo.<BR>See Stan Leslie's planned "Rendazvue" before the convention. <P><P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

Hey DMC... I'm from L.I. too! Where abouts do you live? I'm in the Smithtown area. I have 2 Reattas. What is yours? I'd like to go to the event in July but I'm really busy during the construction season and can not make definate plans at this time.

Barney,<BR>Give us an update on the National meet. Do you have to belong to BCA? What registration fees are required? Whatever you can share, it would be interesting to know.<BR>Steve

Guest Stan Leslie

Looking at other peoples cars at the National is free. Displaying your car or having your car judged requires pre-registration at least a month in advance. Registration requires BCA membership. Reatta Division membership desired but not required.

Reatta Division, BCA members received a copy of the Registration form for the 2001 BCA National Meet in Buffalo, NY in their December quarterly newsletter.<P>The same form is on the back cover of the monthly Buick Bugle that all BCA members receive.<P>The National Meet Registration form, Coming Events, and National Meet advertising in the Bugle have all the information regarding schedule of events, registration fees, etc. too numerous to list here.<P>You really need to join the Buick Club of America to enjoy all of its membership benefits. The membership application form can be found online to print at the following URL:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.buickclub.org/Membership/membership.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.buickclub.org/Membership/membership.htm</A> <P>You are also encouraged to join the Reatta Division, BCA if you are a Reatta owner or have an interest in Reattas. Membership in the Buick Club of America is required to become a member of the Reatta Division. You can submit both applications at the same time and inform the Reatta Division of your BCA number and expiration date when you receive them from the BCA. <P>The Reatta Division publishes a quarterly newsletter and meets once per year at the BCA National Meet.<P>The Reatta Division held its first annual Reatta Rendezvous in the Charlottesville, VA area, driving to the 2000 National Meet in Richmond, VA this past summer. Plans are under way for the 2nd annual Reatta Rendezvous in the Buffalo area prior to or during the 2001 BCA National Meet July 11 - 15, 2001. As soon as plans are finalized, they will be posted on this discussion board. Discussion on plans for Reatta Rendezvouss for 2002 in the Kokomo, IN area and the 2003 Buick 100th in Flint, MI have also commenced.<P>You can read about the 1st annual Reatta Rendezvous and Reatta activity at the 2000 BCA National Meet in the next issue of the Reatta newsletter due to be mailed February 1, 2001.<P>While this discussion board is an excellent site for a lot of information on Reattas, some information is reserved for publication in the Reatta newsletter for members and is not posted any where else.<P>To become a member of the Reatta Division, BCA, you can find a membership application to print at the following URL:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.buickclub.org/reatta2/applicat.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.buickclub.org/reatta2/applicat.htm</A> <P>------------------<BR>Marc Brouillette<BR>Newsletter Editor<BR>Reatta Division<BR>Buick Club of America<P>Member:<BR>Buick Club of America #12340<BR>Reatta Division, BCA #213<BR>Minuteman Chapter, BCA #83<BR>Central New England Chapter, BCA<BR>Chicagoland Chapter, BCA<p>[This message has been edited by Reattanews (edited 01-01-2001).]