Barney, Barney, Barney, everyone NEEDS Barney

Barney what the heck would all of us Reatta Lovers/Nuts do without YOU!!!??? I need some info too! (again). Can you tell me what number of the 65 Select 60's built in 1990 mine was??? I'd like to get a license plate like "#10 of 65". You already have the VIN, Thanks. p.s. Please feel free to take your sweet $#% time with the research... really.

B-boy, that's a cool idea for the license plate. Careful, though, people will think you're a big Star Trek fan as that "7 of 65" stuff is how the Borg are named in that franchise. It should be a good conversation piece once you get past the Trekkies trying to strike up a conversation in Klingon or something.<P>---------------------------------------------<BR>K-pla, dude!<P>Do you remember that episode where Picard, man, was like, you know, walking and stuff. And then Data goes "dude, where are you walking, Captain." And Picard, like, looks around and goes "I love the ride and performance of my new Buick Century sedan."<P>---------------------------------------------<P>Sorry, but you're just opening yourself up to a whole new world of obsessed conversationalists. Of course, if you are a Trekkie anyway, this whole thing could work out great for you. smile.gif<P><BR>PS: Let's lay off Troy. He made a mistake. He's still a Reatta owner, so he can't be all bad -- unless he's that guy who lowered it and put neon lights underneath! blush.gif<BR>

The Select Sixtys were not built as a group.<BR>As you can tell from the database, the lowest VIN we have is 904077 and the highest is 904739. So the build of 65 cars was spread over 700-800 total car build. So you can pick any number you want and no one can dispute your number.... why not just say "1 of 65" Stan Leslie is doing some research to attempt to determine all the serial numbers, but the best shot we have of getting all the VIN's is either getting a list of all the dealers that received cars and contacting each dealer, or finding a document in the files at the Sloan that would give us the information. <P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

Bscopatz: Yea I'm kinda a Trekkie... but I'm from the Jim Kirk era. You are also right about Troy. I guess I was kinda hard on the guy... Troy I appologize. I just get a little upset when people dump on Barney. I think we should TRIPLE his pay!!! And Barney, I guess it'll just HAVE to be "1 of 65". I would be happy to assist Stan in his quest in any way that I can.