central new england chapter

i have just recently moved to apalmer ma and i was looking to join the central new engladn chapter of the club. there is an address to some one, but i was wondering if there was a number i could call to get some info or a place i could email. <P>thanks<P>john

when i looked at the name of the individual there was no phone number or email. i have the same thing in philly with the philly 76 chapter. three letters went unanswered. so i did not join.<P>john

Hi John,<BR>On page 48 of the 2001 BCA membership roster you can find a listing for Chapter Director Mark Salamon of Bondsville, MA.<BR>The phone number listed is: 413-283-7444.<BR>Hopefully this will still be a current number and you can connect and make arrangements to join their Chapter.<BR>Good luck,<BR>Bob Leets grin.gif" border="0

Hopefully, there should also be a contact listed in The Bugle on the page with all of the chapter directors and their respective chapters. I beleive the regional coordinators and such are also listed on that same page.<P>Hope you find a chapter to your liking.<P>NTX5467