1960 Buick LeSabre 4-door sedan & 1960 Pontiac Bonneville 4-door - considering buying

Guest Shaffer

Guest Shaffer

I am considering buying a 1960 LeSabre sedan. The price was $800. last summer. The car was running and driving until about three years ago. Somehow, the car popped out of gear and rolled down a bank and punctured the gas tank, so the man stopped driving it. The car is rust free, not sure of the interior, as I have not seen it close. It is still supposed to run good. Would this car be worth $800.? Also, I am going to look at a 1960 Pontiac Bonneville 4dr hardtop for $800. and it is supposed to run good as well. I think the Pontiac has more options, since it is the top of the line Pontiac and the Buick is the base model. I think the Pontiac has A/C, which is a big plus. Thanks for any info.

Both of these cars sound great and well worth the money if they are in any kind of condition. The LeSabre -- if it is indeed rust-free -- sounds like a great find. The Pontiac with A/C is also very desirable, but condition means everything so be sure to check them out carefully.