Buick concept cars

Gentle people you have about 7000 members<BR>in the buick club. Has anyone thought about<BR>putting down on paper what "Laserbeam" and<BR>others think Buick ought to look like as far<BR>as form etc??? I just got through re-reading for the 3rd time your thoughts<BR>and I find it very facinating. I think each<BR>and everyone of us should write "Buick Man-<BR>agement and express our feelings. Not only<BR>the actual members of the club but all persons that correspond on this forum. Loren 1956 Buick Century Owner

This is a good idea, but ultimately the pages regarding this in here could be a good representation and they are already written. But them again sometimes they are just too negative. If someone read the bashing GM products took last year on the Oldsmobile death topic, the Executives would very well surmise the best thing to do would be shut the whole corporation down and go sailing and golfing until the money and assets are all gone because why bother "they havent made a good car since 1973".<P>The Bengal topic went much the same way.While I thought it needed a little less nose and a few extra curves, others just thought it was the ugliest. I'm not even a potential new car buyer so who am I to be accountable for.<P>I was brought up to find the good in things, because you can enjoy them while you work to improve on the problems. To many seem to discard things for just one thing they dont like about it. Then there will be two many unrealistic that will say bring back the 455. All this stuff makes the wheels turn much to slowly, kinda like the federal government.<P> frown.gif" border="0

Guest Skyking

The problen in a nutshell is this. You cannot compare old cars, like everyone on this forum seems to have, to anything new. They are totally different. Two opposites. It's like trying to compare old music with new...........It can't happen! So for anyone to think they will bring back something we all seem to like and agree on, it won't happen.........unfortunatly, where in the 21st. Century..........