Restoration

96roadmaster

I'm looking for a car restoration shop around the Southern California - Los Angeles area for my 1958 Super and 1964 Riviera. I found a few places around this area, but they did not know what they were talking about.<P>Does anyone have any recommendations? Has anyone had any firsthand experience with any shops in this area?<P>I would appreciate any knowledge or ideas.

I would suggest looking for yourself anyhow. Youve got to see what kind of work the shop does. If they will let you look at something they are currently working on. If they will answer guestions you have on methods, and products used ect.<P>In such a populated place as L.A. I would think there are quite a few highly skilled craftsmen.<P>Good luck

Attend car shows and larger cruise ins. Most folks with really fine rides are more than happy to discuss who did the work you admire. Even on examples of cars where the owners did most of the work, specialty shops were usually employed for some detail. Good word of mouth is gold in our hobby.