73 Riviera Vacuum Diagram

i have a 73 riviera, and i just rebuilt the engine and i lost my vacuum diagram. please someone help me!!!<P>455, TH400 (vacuum kick down), cruise...

Well, I can describe some of it I think, looking at my '73 Chassis Manual. The following description is for a non-Stage 1 455. <P>Hose from vac. advance goes to top port of TVS.<BR>Hose from middle port of TVS goes to driver side vacuum port on carb(just rignt of fuel inlet).<BR>Hose from bottom port of TVS goes to bottom port of a 3-way T connector.<BR>Hose from middle port on T goes to Air Cleaner.<BR>Hose from driver side of T goes to Diverter Valve(on back of smog pump).<BR>Hose from passenger side of T goes to passenger side vacuum port on carb(just left and slightly about fuel inlet).<P>Hose(short) from EGR to Temp Control Valve(small round disk) and them from valve to driver side vacuum port on carb(just right and below fuel inlet). If w/ A/C, route hose over A/C compressor bracket.<P>I hope this helps some. If it is a Stage 1 motor, let me know and I'll post the Stage 1 description which differs slightly in some areas.<P>Zach

• 2 weeks later...