Finally A Little Competition For eBay

Hello, Just a fast note<P>If you are like me and been waiting for somebody to do it right (Not eBay Motors), in the online classic car world then go to<BR>www.calcruising.com <P>First of all they don't sneak in Kruse auctions into the main listings to compete against individual sellers. They setup their own auction section, which is seperate from the member auctions, very simple wonder why eBay couldn't figure it out.<P>Second, they let you list for free to get your feet wet first. I put up an auction last week and have already gotten more emails from bidders than I did from my eBay auctions (still hasn't sold, but getting close).<P>Third, the site is cool they have everything collectors want to see, ie. southern cal cars, car shows, great pictures, and really easy to use.<P>I am tired of eBay rules and regulations and blah blah blah, I like these guys. I hope they kick them in the butt.

I disagree!! I signed on as you suggested, put all my personal info into it & ever since when I try to access the site for setting price for the car, it says "connection refused", 14 times now. Not a happy customer!!