Buick Club of America National Office

• 11 years later...
Guest nova66

I own a 1940 Buick coupe, Special model 46. I'm wondering how many 46 Special coupes were produced in that model year. How many are registered in the BCA, which I'm a member. Thanks in advance to any responders

Hi, Nova66 and welcome to the forum. One suggestion: always start your own thread with a title about your question. This will speed up responses. According to the 2011 BCA Membership Roster, Buick made 12,372 model 46 coupes plus 10 for export in 1940. There were 23 registered with the club.

• 3 months later...

Matt,

I see you are in Charlotte. As you can see below in my signature I am, among various other things, the Carolina Chapter director. We are actually on tour in Belmont, NC hosting 20 Buicks from around the Southeast. You'll find our chapter website at buickclub.org/Carolina and my contact info is there and in the Bugle, etc or just PM me. We just hosted our show within a show at Autofair and we have our annual show coming up in Lenoir, NC at the end of October and of course if I can help in any way please let me know.

Brian