Gas mileage on a 89 Electra Station Wagon?

Guest LeSabre Nut

Guest LeSabre Nut

Does anyone have any idea what the gas mileage on an 89 Electra Station Wagon might be. This is the full size car. What I like to call a land yacht. It has a 5.0 Liter V8. Thanks for any input.<P>------------------<BR>LeSabre Nut<BR>84 LeSabre Custom<BR>87 Century Limited<BR>89 LeSabre T-Type<BR>"Wouldn't you really rather have a Buick, than any other kind of car?"

I'm guessing not very good. My girlfriend claimed to get 20 from her Regal. But this is probably a little optimistic. Plus the Electra is a great deal bigger and heavier. I would guess 10-15. That's just a guess of course.<BR><P>------------------<BR>-Keith<P>'87 Lesabre T-type<P>'86 Regal w/350 (still in progress)<P><A HREF="http://members.nbci.com/lesabrettype/index.html" TARGET=_blank>The Lesabre T-type Page</A>

I had an 83 delta 88 2 door coupe with an olds 307 ( you got a 307 or 305 chebby) highway I got 27mpg and city without the lead foot about 20.<P>------------------<BR>Lee C.<BR>81 Electra Park Ave (350 original)<BR>83 Electra Park Ave (307 that wont die)