More Info on Stolen 1939 Buick Convertible

During the early morning of 9/27/00, my Dad's 1939 Buick Convertible Coupe, model 46C, was stolen at a motel in Memphis, Texas. The pick up and enclosed car trailer the Buick was in was also stolen. The pick up is a 1993 Dodge diesel extended cab 1 ton dualie. It is gray with red striping. It has a chrome diamond plate tool box and bed liner. It also has a metal sun visor with 3 marker lights on it. The Texas license plate is NM4519. The trailer is a Haulmark double axle and is about 20 feet long and is gray. It has an access door on the left side over the wheel well and another access door on the right side in front of the wheel well. The Texas license plate is 14WPNP. Also in the trailer was an engine hoist, floor jack, several 1939 Buick parts and a left rear fender for a 1939 Olds. In the pick up was a notebook with the history, documentation and receipts for all of the work and items purchased for the restoration of the Buick during the past 24 years. The Buick is restored to original and is in showroom condition. The color is maroon with a black top. The interior has maroon door panels with a white leather seat and two small jump seats. It does not have side mounts but does have fender lights. The frame number or VIN is 13543899. The engine number is 43631340. The car has about 11,000 miles on it since restoration. It had Texas classic car plates at the time of theft. Unfortunately, the Buick's title and registration was in the Dodge pick up at the time of theft. Reward is offered. If a photo can be posted in this forum, let me know how and I will post one. Please call (505) 662-7012 anytime or email kenandjeanu@earthlink.net with any information, suggestions, or to request photos in JPEG format.<BR>Thank You