STOLEN 1939 BUICK SPECIAL CONVERTIBLE COUPE

On 9/27/00, my Dad's 1939 Buick Convertible Coupe, model 46C, was stolen at Memphis, Texas. He had this car for the past 24 years. The pick up and enclosed car trailer it was in was also stolen. The Buick is restored and in showroom condition. The color is maroon with a black top. The interior has maroon door panels with a white leather seat. It does not have side mounts but does have fender lights. The frame number is13543899. The engine number is 43631340. The car has about 11,000 miles on it since restoration. It had Texas plates at the time of theft. We are devestated by this loss. Reward is offered. I will post photos soon. Please call (505) 662-7012 with any information or email kenandjeanu@earthlink.net

Also send description year color and plate numbers of truck and trailer involved.We may see one of these and be able to help recover your families pride and joy

I will definetly keep my eyes open for it. THere's a huge car show in Ft. Worth this weekend. I will look around. Like he said, let me know about the truck and trailer as well.