Results of Hershey Judging

Had a Car at Hershey yesterday but was unable to go to the banquet last night. Am I thinking right that all the results were known last night or not? If they were how can I know the results? Are they posted on this Web site or not, my thinking (not always the right way I admit) is it should be posted on here somewhere. Or can I call the AACA to find out about a particular car? Thanks for replying Don

Fungi ~~ I you wait a while, Headquarters will send you a letter telling you what you won and that for a small fee your trophy will be mailed to you. Of course that is assuming that you didn't get a Hershey fourth place, which means you were not a winner, in which case you will hear nothing.

The results are not posted on this website. As was said, you'll hear from headquarters if you won anything. Yess, it'd be nice to have results posted here but the behind the scenes work can't be done quick enough for immedate results. the judging documents will still be changing hands tomorrow (monday).

My Dad had a car at Hershey too. Like FUNgi, he was unable to attend the banquet and is anxious to know how he did. His car was a 1928 Ford -- a real beauty -- registered in Class 21A. The registration number was HO710. His name is Floyd Chapman and he lives in Gettysburg. Anybody know anything or how we can find out the results? Will it be posted on this site or does the poor guy have to wait for a letter?

Novaman, your response must have come in while I was working on my note. Thanks for the info. Guess we'll have to wait with everyone else, but that's half the fun, right?? Thanks again for the info.

The alternative to waiting for a letter from HQ is to use the trophy pick-up form and have a friend who attends the banquet pick-up your award and tell you the results.<P>However, there is light at the end of the tunnel. For several years we have been working on a program to automate the judging administration and hopefully someday in the not to distant future will be able to post the results on this website. Just please be patient.

If you don't want to wait for the letter from National Headquarters, you can call the office beginning on Monday and ask for Peggy. She will have the results ready by then.