flackmaster

Guest JohnArthurSpinks

Hi Bryan,

Yes, they are exactly te same for all the '36 and '37 Chrysler Airflows

Regards

John Spinks

aussie C9 AirflowCoupe

Guest oldjunk

I found this approx. 5 years ago and don't know if it still survives, but I am in Cal. and it's in Neb. and I probably will never get back to see. I understand the one who owned it, has passed away. I will commit an antique car collectors sin and tell where. You will have to check it out and see if this rare piece of history still exists and if it can be bought, before it goes to waste!

I was in Cedar Rapids Neb. and my uncle showed me an old farm place that had old cars at them. The first had several around the most interesting was a 40s Hudson Pickup (HUGE). The next had a few, walking towards the back of the barns and trees, I see this 34 Chrysler Airflow sitting under the trees at the edge of the corn field! Pretty much complete, later when I talked to the one who owned it he told me in the barn is a lot of the parts he removed to keep from thieves. skirts, wheels etc. He didn't want to sell at that time.

I know WHERE!

Headed east out of Cedar Rapids Neb. on 52 take the road to the right that goes to the town of Bellgrade. Take the first road to the left, on it. Go a couple farms down one on each side. SAVE IT!!

Guest oldjunk

If anyone checks it out, Please, post if it was still there and if able to buy or email and let me know the outcome. Long. and Lat. avail. if requested, I would have to get from google.

Have Fun and Good Luck!:D

Edited by oldjunk
left out info. (see edit history)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
I have a pair of the lenses, and one of the birdscages, or birdsnest trims as I have heard them called. Offers considered before resorting to Feebay and PayPay. Thanks! PM preferred.

I am interested and will pay $200 bfor the lot if you are interested.

Williegeno