Collection of Dodge pictures

HBergh

Mr. Nearchoclatetown: No, unfortunately, I can't take credit for putting together that huge collection of Dodge vechicles. Plus, I don't know who did; maybe another club member knows because, like you said, the collection includes known members cars. I would like thank whoever it was and give him/her proper credit for their efforts.

HB

• 3 weeks later...

What a DB photographic smorgasbord! The picture of the snake under Bill Gess's 29 Victory Roadster at Lethbridge was a trip. I wonder if Bill knew what lies beneath. Tough area for critters up there-I remember some very nice evenings when it was nearly 11:00PM and the sun was just setting. Loved it. But hated the JUMBO mosquitoes that seemed to enjoy drilling for blood on my body.

In case you haven't seen this collection of Dodge car and truck pictures please take a look.

Flickriver: Most interesting photos from Dodge Brothers & Graham Brothers 1914-1938 pool

HB

Nice selection of cars, although the red 1937 Graham is a 1941, and the grey 1934 Supercharger is a 1937. The 1940-41 Hollywood series used Cord 810 tooling for the bodies. The Graham cars were not connected to Dodge as the Graham brothers left Dodge in 1927 and purchased Paige, which was renamed Graham-Paige.

The Gragham factory on Warren Avenue was purchased by Chrysler in 1947 and became part of the DeSoto Division. DeSoto bodies and engines were produced there from 1950 through 1958.

Bill

Toronto, ON