I have the following parts for Gardner automobiles: Not sure but believe some of the parts are for different model years.
1. cast aluminum floor pan
2. windshield frame
3. metal dash--has 'Gardner' insignia
4. two roadster doors with hinges, inside and outer door handles and original leather upholstery
5. two metal tubes for sparkplugs or wires.
6. large vacuum tank
7. ignition coil with key
8. instrument panel with ammeter,,speedometer, oil gauge and water temperature guage.
9. pair of chrome wind-shield stanchions for lay down windshield
10. filbert windshield wiper
11. one pull-type choke knob
12. extra speedometer
13. speedometer cable
14 Gardner hood
15. complete radiator with chrome shell and radiator cap.
16. complete set of headlights with mounting bar.
17. spare-tire mounting bracket (rear mount)
18. TITLE: 1927 Gardner Model 90
As you know--there is not many Gardner Autos or parts left!! Somebody ( a Gardner fan) needs to save these parts!!
I have images of all of these parts. Will need your E_Mail address. THANKS!!!