1965 Buick Wildcat custom 2 door panels and rear panels for sale

Buick Doctor

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to say that I don't have a digital camera, and so not really able to get you pictures of the door panels. You'll have to trust me, and take my word for it that they are in very good condition for originals. They were removed carefully by me, and stored in my basement ever since. They are original tan, but I think they should be black. It is very easy to vinyl dye them, but of course if you buy them it is entirely up to you whether to change them or not. There is 4 panels all together. The 2 long door panels for manual windows and remote drivers mirror, and the 2 short upper rear panels. The deal doesn't include the lower rear panels that are next to the rear seat and below the rear panels. These are from a Wildcat Custom and are very sharp looking. If I don't get $300 plus shipping and insurance, for them, I'm keeping them for decoration. Just the Wildcat heads on each door panel are worth the price of admission! I only have the one set. They are not being reproduced to my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) and I don't know where there is another set anywhere near me. Contact Joe: thebuickdoctor@hotmail.com

• 8 years later...
Guest Bryanmorris

A long shot I know.

I am searching for front and rear seats as well as door panels for 65 lesabre convertible. My Dad's original car I'm restoring. I'm grateful for any help or advice

Guest Bryanmorris

I'm in Charlotte near the intersection of Providence and Wendover. I'd be very interested in the rear seats only. I've made arrangements for the rest. THANK YOU!

704 906 6757

Door panels. Are yours completely missing? If not, then though costly I believe JUST DASHES or SMS Fabrics can redo door panels for you. I would buy a 65 full color catalog if you do not already have one. These 60's full line catalogs are usually a very good source of close up interior shots or artwork.

SMS was going to do my 64 Wildcat custom level interior door panels but I sold the car to a Swedish guy.

Try the Site Mash as well, under Car Parts - 1965 Buick.

Guest Bryanmorris

Its standard, as far as I know...looks like to the photo you sent. I's interested in yhe rear seat and any panels. Many thanks