Thread: Last minute vendor spaces

Last minute vendor spaces

What are the options for acquiring vendor spaces for tomorrow? (I know last minute, but I thought I could get rid of some stuff from the garage). I know the AACA frowns upon selling spaces to outsiders, but can members offer spaces to other members if you are not using them? Is there a place at the show where unused spaces can be turned in for recycling? I know they have that for the Car Corral, but I was wondering if they do that for vendor spaces.

Re: Last minute vendor spaces

Roman,

Do you know of any friends vending that you could contact and see if they could accomodate a bit of room in their space? Possibly someone from your Region/Chapter.
    Peter J. Heizmann

I did ask, but no one has a sticker for me to get my pickup truck in. I think they got one tag for their space. Plus they don't have room for my truck. I was told that there are many unused space there this week. I was hoping the Region had a way of offering some of these space if the vendors turned in their tags.
    Last edited by roman; October 11th, 2012 at 20:40. Reason: spelling

Due to little time you may want to phone AACA HQ for advise (717-534-1910) as most if not all officials are obviously very busy and may be out of communication. Give it a shot and hopefully you can work something out.
    Peter J. Heizmann

Can you meet your friends with the spaces and transfer your stuff to there truck and ride in with them? Before you get in to the show area.

Al Storrs

I was hoping to buy a space...give the Hershey Region some money, or give some money back to someone who already paid, and couldn't use the space. I do have a full pickup trucks worth of stuff, so that does take up a bit of vendor space.

Peter, I did email the Regional chapter, but I figure they're pretty busy and will not have chance to get back to me. BUt I tried.

Roman,

I did not suggest e-mailing. Again, with the short notice phone HQ as there will be at least a person to speak with you.

Not certain how offering money to the Region will work however buying or selling of vendor spaces is totally illegal and could get someone banned from future meets. Just call HQ (717-534-1910) and go from there. I would hate to suggest just driving there and try to buy your way in as security is run by Hershey Entertainment and Resorts the property owners NOT the Hershey Region of the AACA.
    Peter J. Heizmann

Thread Information