Thread: Look what I found!

Look what I found!

I saw it in the woods on my way home from work, thought you guys in this forum could use some more pictures. The owner sounds like he'd be willing to sell or part it out. It has a neet crank style dump bed. I'm willing to do the legwork if someone wants it, and I have more pics on my phone.

Re: Look what I found!

Post those other photos! Does this "size" sheet metal fit the Pickup - probably not?!

What "size" are you talking about?

The rest of the pix... I can take more if someone is interested

That insturment cluster looks really nice. Now if a just had an old International to put it in........!

I am a newbie to Internationals what should I offer the owner for the truck, considering the condition?

It looks like the motor and transmission are there but who knows what condition they are in. Also some trim pieces and maybe some sheet metal could be salvaged. Also is it located where removal would be fairly easy? Personally, I would not think it to be very valuable, but very interesting. You might check e bay and see if any items like this are listed and see what they are going for.

Fleek, thanks for the advice, i checked e-bay and craigslist and found that if I bought it and parted it out I could probably make a buck or two. I am considering it more closely now and will probably get it if I can sell some of my toys to pay for it. The wifey probably wouldn't let me have the $ for it from the account and I am still saving pennies for my project mercer.

I have a 48 1/2 ton panel truck that is straight and the only rust I've found is under the rear doors and some around the windshield garnish. I have a good Oklahoma title $5000. or trade or reasonable offer. I can get pix if someone is serious but the truck is in a very tight spot. ken circles34a@yahoo.com SOLD mod Please remove, Thank you
    Last edited by oldskoolcoupes; March 19th, 2012 at 16:17. Reason: sold

I hope someone restores this truck. It would look great on the Hershey field one day. It'd be a shame to part it out...looks like it could be saved.

[SIZE="3"]That is a 1937 or 1938 D Series International.

Let me know if you buy it because I may be interested in buying some trim and body parts from you. I have a pickup.
    Looking for inline 4-carb intake for either a 291 or a 330 DeSoto

Need unpitted windshield frame and interior mouldings for 1937-38 Dodge 3/4 ton or larger truck.

Need useable/fixable steel rear fenders for a 32-34 Ford pu.

Smile Re: Look what I found!

I didn't get the photo but I am an Int. collector and will post pictures as soon I learn how. I have 45 K7 w/308, 5-speed bump-box, 3-speed shift case turned around and 2-speed diff, all rebuilt. I and my brother have about 15 other goodies that are all maintained and used.

Thread Information