Thread: Wiring harness

Wiring harness

Sorry that i some times get excited that im almost done with one major hurdle that i get excited and impatent,but it was for nothing as i went back in the hospital again for a week,so i lost time there again.Slow down and try again!

Re: Wiring harness, 39 Zephyr

Where can I get a wiring harness r the '39 Zephyr?

Re: Wiring harness

Go to "sources" on the LZOC webpage click on it, scroll down to "Narragansett Restorations. Click on their webpage and you will find on page 5 of their catalog all the 39 LZ wiring harnesses you will need to get you off and running. Have fun looking at all their offered LZ goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by John Murphy View Post
    Go to "sources" on the LZOC webpage click on it, scroll down to "Narragansett Restorations. Click on their webpage and you will find on page 5 of their catalog all the 39 LZ wiring harnesses you will need to get you off and running. Have fun looking at all their offered LZ goodies.
    Thanks, John! I'll sure look into it. Going to the LZOC swap meet in Santa Maria this weekend. Might even find one! I should be that lucky!

Iv got a 47 LZ and i also got my wiring harnesses from Narragansett and they also give you the witing diagram to put it in the car with what all gos to it.great way to do it,as it makes life easier.

Thread Information