AACA also has a great forum for posting pictures of your car. How about we flathead owners posting a picture(s) of your old Pontiac(s) on that forum? That will give us an online archive and reference point for all the cars whose owners are members of this forum. See it at: http://photos.aaca.org/index.php. Be sure you pictures are included in the Pontiac section.
Here are the directions for posting a picture:
1. Create a new post or click "reply" below a post you wish to reply to.
2. Click "File Manager" below the post edit box
3. Click "Choose File" and choose a file from your computer (make sure its less than 1mb in size)
4. Click "Add File"
5. Add more than 1 file with the "Choose File" button if you like.
6. After your done adding photo(s), click "Done Adding Files".
Finish your post by simply clicking "Submit".
If you use the quick reply (at the bottom of an existing post) be sure to click the "Switch to Full Reply Screen" button.