I finally got around to starting on this project. I purchased it about a year ago on ebay. It should be an interesting project. The mileage showing is 43,000. I started it up just to see if it would run. I stuck a known running carb on it and it started right up. It ran very smoothly and shifted into drive and reverse. No brakes, so I checked it up in the air first just to see if the wheels spun. When I put it back on the ground, I stuck it in drive with a 4 x 6 in front of each wheel. I swear, it tried to jump over the chocks! There are no drips from the engine or transmission which really surprised me when it ran so strong and jumped right into gear.
The floors were done (poorly) at some time in the past. I was lucky enough to get a full floor pan from Rich (Special55) so I will be breaking out the welder. Other than that, it is a very solid (relatively complete) car.
This should only take me.....months and cost me.......dollars!