Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Temp. sending unit

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006

    Temp. sending unit

    I have a 31 DG8 Coupe.
    The temp sending unit was dissasembled by the previous owner. The tube is twisted off and the actual unit that mounts in the head is missing. Does anyone know where I can go to get this repaired? The rest of the unit seems ok, just old.
    Any advice would be apppreciated.

  2. #2

    Re: Temp. sending unit

    Hi Pete,

    I think if anybody can help you it would be The John Wolf & Co. They Restore Auto and aircraft gauges, fuel sending units, vacuum fuel pumps and a variety of other services. I personally toured their facility and was very impressed. There is no doubt if they can't help you they will point you in the right direction.

    John Wolf & Co.
    36420 Biltmore Place Unit 1
    Willoughby, Ohio 44094

    e-mail or:

    Please let me know if they are able to help!

    Thank You
    Dan Pajestka
    1929 Chrysler model 65

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Evergreen, Colorado

    Re: Temp. sending unit

    Hi Pete,

    If you're interested in trying the repair yourself, the website Plymouth: The First Decade by Tod Fitch has the steps needed to do it. The temp gauge repair page is
    Regards, Lee
    1936 Dodge D2 - The Four Door Touring Sedan by Dodge

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts