Thread: 66 riv

66 riv

I have 2 66 rivs that I want to sell. I bought both of them on ebay about six years ago. My dad was a buick freak and we were going to work on them together. I took the body off of one and blasted the frame and did most of the body work. My dad passed away and I have lost interest in them The first one the guy told me had an ok body with little rust. It had a 425 nailhead with posi rear end. The motor and drive train was all he had right. The second one came without a motor and tranny but the body was in pretty good shape. The trunk needed to be replaced and most of the floor pans. I was able to get that out of the first one. I am looking for someone who wants to finish the project. THe motor ran when I put it away a few years ago. I tried starting it this last week it turns over and is getting gas but no spark.
    If someone is interested I could try to send pictures (not real computer savvy). You could e mail me at smacdady@aol.com or post here. I have been trying to get on here for over a week and this is the first time my thread has taken
    thanks for reading
    Michael

Re: 66 riv

Where are the cars located, and what price are you asking. ???????????
    37 46 modified with 455 & all the toys
    40 56C original restored (driven over 100,000 miles by me
    92 Roadmaster Wagon
    04 Rendezevous (Mama's ride)

Re: 66 riv

About $1000.00. I live in Eau Claire WI.

Thread Information