Thread: Remote Control Question

Images

Remote Control Question

Is the model number on the key remotes of any great significance? I have noticed that the two on eBay currently have the same FCC # but have different model #s.......
    "Mark your place among those who want to reward themselves with a remarkable two-seater motorcar of distinction, sensuousness and impeccable road manners - handcrafted in limited numbers, with that most precious commodity: Time."*

*OEM Reatta Bookmark

90 Select Sixty

Re: Remote Control Question

Nic,
    I haven't looked at the ebay units, but for what it's worth, here is the number from the mint factory unit which came with the 90 convertible I just acquired.
    Dale

Images

Re: Remote Control Question

Thanks Dale...
    That # matches the one I have in my pocket (has damaged buttons) for my 90 coupe and one of the units on eBay. The other one on eBay is 21110685 but it has the same FCC # of GLQ9Z6-1507 ???
    Reason for asking is rather than buying one on eBay for lots of $$$ I was going to try several wrecking yards and just would like to know all the #s that would work.

Thanks again....
    "Mark your place among those who want to reward themselves with a remarkable two-seater motorcar of distinction, sensuousness and impeccable road manners - handcrafted in limited numbers, with that most precious commodity: Time."*

*OEM Reatta Bookmark

90 Select Sixty

Thread Information