I am looking for a few more volunteers to help with parking and traffic control Saturday morning at the BCA National meet in Concord.
As most are aware we are going to have get all the cars on the showfield on Saturday morning much like they do at AACA events. Therefore we need a team of people to assist not just with parking but with traffic.
So if this sounds like something you want to help with let me know.
Here are some things to consider.
1. You will be needed from 6AM (for a volunteer meeting) through about 10:30AM (every car should be on the field by 10AM but just in case there is a straggler plus some time to turn in radios, etc.
2. If you are a BCA judge you will be in the judges breakfast Saturday morning and therefore gone most of the time we need you.
3. If you have a car that will need to be on the showfield that is not a problem, you will be allowed to park it at 6:30AM before we let the traffic in at 7AM.
4. You will receive the shirt as attached below as a thank you for your service. These shirts will only be available to volunteers and not for sale to the public and the don't say "STAFF" or anything like that. they are nice shirts you can wear again.
5. WE have a profit sharing set up where we are sharing 15% of the event profit with the chapters that assist us. You can designate a Chapter or Division of your choice and they will get a portion of that 15% profit split for your efforts.
If you are interested respond here or PM me. I will need your real name (not your Forum handle) and your shirt size, please. Thanks.